Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Squeakin' on by

My shoes started squeaking the 2nd week I bought them. Unfortunately that was back in Cali. So I've been stuck with these running squeaking shoes for 3 months. Recently the squeaking has been getting louder and for some reason instead of getting embarassed i look at people like I got on J's or something.


When I put on me shoes Im ready to make moves
And ready to prove what all great under dogs proved
That despite my shoes and their annoying squeak
Im getting to where im going with pride and steadfast feet
I have an Ipod, u should get one too
So the next time I pass my squeak won't be botherin you
The confident look you see upon my face
was put their by the chirp of my shoe game
So when I walk by and see others with a "what is that stare"
I keep walking and bobbing my head cuz I dont care.
These here my shoes and they all I got
lol, I just wish I woulda knew before these damn things were bought

No comments:

Post a Comment