Monday, August 8, 2011

Signing Off

Why am I so mad? This isn't the first time this had happened, so why am I so effected? I thought I was ok. I thought I was over it but I find myself reviewing it repeatedly. Am I jealous? Now there's a question I asked myself. There are definitely signs of jealousy, but thats only a small percentage. The problem is I don't know this other emotion. It's adrenaline and (anger & astoundment)  mixed up in a martini that I'm drinking with nowhere to go. Remember to always do the parentheses first the problem from left to right. It's not even my business to be honest. More like a little part of the contract most people willingly skip over because they know that the overall contract is what they're there for. I should have followed suit and not read every detail. I'm more of an overall person myself anyways. I love the contract, I would've signed this contract strictly off impulse, but luckily I've known her for years. I'm comfortable with her, I love her, and I know we were meant for each other. But why am I so mixed up about this? And more importantly how long will it take me to get over it???

No comments:

Post a Comment